Pages

Expanding Beauty and Business Beyond Standards


It only takes one person to make a decision to make a change. Whether you go back in history up to the present times it all started with a decision. Through my own journey having alopecia (Google it) I thought my future was quite dreary on how I would be able to accomplish my career goals, get married and anything you could think of being a bald woman. Well, I'm happy to report when you face your biggest fear you gain power. Making the decision for myself to go in public bald for the first time regained my power back. I felt like myself again but better because now I have the truth that "YOU" are not your body or your looks. It was a blessing in disguise to be stripped of hair to learn that, as a then extremely vain woman. The world is waiting for your contribution to make this planet a better place. I can't tell you how many women I've helped from just being exactly who I am and knowing my worth without saying a word. There's always someone watching and listening that you can make an impression on.

Since finding my new found or should I say reclaim to a healthy high respect for myself I started venturing into business and how I could do better financially. One of the most important principles I learned about money, is that it's really not about the money. It's about being able to do what you want when you want with no limits and out of the matrix per say. I don't have to know you to know that's want you want. Living in abundance is really the natural state of affairs. Even if you are well to do via career your time is very valuable and isn't worth the hours spent away from what makes you happy.

I challenge you to think about where you are in your life right now. Are you reaching your full potential? Do you have that feeling that you had even before reading this article that you have been wasting time? Well, one thing I know for sure nothing happens by accident and you owe to yourself to expand your quality your life.